"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the early years his emotions focused along a single axis: hate, grief, revengeful lust.
- A major part of the study will focus on weather conditions along the bridge, whose highest point is 228 feet above water, Ms. Votava said.
- Stringent measures have been put in place, particularly focusing on security along the routes from hotels to match venues.
- This particular picture appears to be focusing more along the classic lines of black and white.
- Stein turned away and focused on a grouping of the club chairs along the left wall.
- She focused on a shadow shuffling along the back side of the inn toward her aunt's private gardens.
- The other men were close behind him, focusing flashlights back along the route, prepared to shoot at any interloper who might appear.
- The report included only cases that could be documented, the authors say, and focused only on counties directly along the 2,000-mile-long border.
- Residential development continued on vacant lots within the community throughout the 20th century, while commercial development focused along the main roads.
- Paris focused along it, leveling his own weapon, and something burst from among the heavy stalks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.