"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Once again, the two eyes seemed to focus him for a moment.
- For the first time, the woman seemed to focus on them.
- North's eyes seemed to focus on the King, but he could not see him clearly.
- He opened his eyes, and seemed to focus on her face.
- But she seemed always to focus on music and writing.
- He seemed to focus on her face all at once.
- They didn't look at one another, just seemed to focus on places that weren't in the room.
- The woman's eyes turned toward him, seemed to focus for a second, then the light in them went out.
- "But the kids today seem to focus on higher levels of thinking."
- Her eyes were open, but they didn't seem to focus on anything.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.