"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Because I can focus better on what's real and what's important.
- He kept waggling one after another at Don, as if seeking one which would let him focus better.
- Better to focus my energies on being a good curator.
- We will take up the important work of the commission at a time when both sides can better focus their attention on the issues before us.
- With more stable businesses, Internet retail executives say they can focus better on efficiency and service for customers.
- "Thanks, but right now I think I'd better focus on one thing at a time, and my current priority is finding my old partner."
- Focus- Companies can focus on their core competencies better if they can hand off base production to an outside company.
- Stop belittling one another and judging and just focus on loving yourself better.
- One advantage of the split would be that the top management could better focus.
- And they can do that by focusing their money and spending it better.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.