"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- According to OSCE, most major media outlets focused disproportionately on Nazarbayev.
- Legal cases have been brought against law enforcement officers who allegedly focused disproportionately on members of minority races.
- Moreover, research focuses disproportionately on the potentially lucrative treatments for diseases of wealthy societies, shortchanging the poorer countries, which bear the greatest burden of disease.
- Historians in the West have been criticized for focusing disproportionately on the Western world.
- As far as skepticism about the death count, he said that counts made by journalists and others focused disproportionately on Baghdad, and that death rates were higher elsewhere.
- "However, I believe it is inappropriate for the Department of Defense's investigative efforts to focus disproportionately on the issue of Air Force personnel accountability."
- In 2003, a study released by Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting stated the network news disproportionately focused on pro-war sources and left out many anti-war sources.
- Chapter 3: The Color of Justice analyzes the ways in which the formally race-neutral criminal justice system ends up focusing disproportionately on "black and brown men."
- The Electoral College system effectively forces candidates to focus disproportionately on a small percentage of pivotal swing states, while sidelining the rest.
- The program seems to focus disproportionately on the very young and the elderly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.