"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Although the power required is low, light must be collected and focused down in a point.
- All the world seemed to focus down to this one man, his entire life to this single moment.
- He focused down to the three of them watching him, and the walls became solid once more.
- It focused down to a foot and offered surprisingly sharp results.
- When set at 135 millimeters, it will focus down to 2 feet from a subject.
- Now, when I lead a climb, everything seems to focus down to just me and the rocks.
- "Lieutenant, focus down on an area about half a kilometer to our north."
- They're at a point where all of their customers' traffic is focused down into one center.
- The desert seemed to have focused down to Marty and me.
- She refused to look up at him, instead keeping her eyes focused down toward the floor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.