"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Part of the preparation involves focusing your mind properly before going to sleep," Margarida said.
- The more technical method of achieving simplicity involves focusing on the subject while ensuring the background is unfocused.
- That involved focusing its campaign in each market on two Irish whiskies, with Jameson as the linchpin.
- The first two involve focusing the mind by repeating a word or phrase (known as a "mantra") continuously for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Attention is a mental process that involves focusing on selected aspects of external events, internal events, or stimuli.
- In the House races, he said, this would involve focusing on 20 to 30 contests in which Democrats are deemed most vulnerable.
- Concentrated listening involves focusing on tone of voice, facial expression and body language as well as the words used.
- This latter type of response involves narrowly focusing and ruminating on one's negative emotions.
- Figure 2 shows a more complicated grating configuration that involves focusing elements, here depicted as lenses.
- "Our way of managing involves focusing on people as individuals."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.