"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Instead of getting better, you focus obsessively on getting bigger.
- And yet organizations often focus obsessively on manufacturing quality.
- But we have become obsessively focused on, 'Did he make a sexual advance?'
- This permits her to focus obsessively and that gets rewarded with front page results on Google.
- First, he focuses obsessively on Jordan's little "you guys" slight toward reporters.
- He said that story and character were "tossed aside" to "focus obsessively" on the action sequences.
- Due to being schooled at home, he led both a sheltered life and one that was "obsessively focused".
- His attention was almost obsessively focused upon her.
- But the Taliban were obsessively focused on denying gender, sexuality and the forces at the very gut of life.
- In fact, he had always been obsessively focused, thanks in part to his minimal Mentat background.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.