"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Further restructuring was undertaken at the end of 2007 when the school commenced the adoption of a more regionally focused model.
- Regionally focused on Cundinamarca.
- "The Philadelphia collections are extraordinary, but the museum is regionally focused," Mr. Barquist said in an interview.
- Regionally focused offices provide support that crosses geographic boundaries.
- They share some editorial content, but each has regionally focused news and opinion pieces, restaurant reviews, event listings, and advertisements.
- During the Industrial Revolution, mass production of ironmongery became more widespread, though businesses often remained regionally focused.
- While much of our work is regionally focused, we have a broad vision.
- In addition to these there are several regional dailies which are available throughout the country even though they mainly present regionally focused content.
- Finally, in all the decisions we must all remember that these two industries are highly regionally focused.
- Many other challenges persist throughout the country and most are regionally focused with varying degrees because Argentina is divided into many different climatic regions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.