"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, Greenery Day is not exactly the same as other environmentally focused holidays.
- As a recently created program, environmental engineering science has not yet been incorporated into the terminology found among environmentally focused professionals .
- SED was created to bring together and transmit knowledge between a collective of people interested in the education, promotion, and implementation of environmentally focused design.
- The aquarium organises environmentally focused activities, and takes part in protection and conservation campaigns.
- Other suppliers include broader environmentally focused organizations with website subsections or initiatives that enable retail voluntary offset purchases by members, and government created projects.
- One cousin was particularly concerned that there be an environment program, and because of that it is more environmentally focused.
- These environmentally focused hotels, built between 1955 and 1969, contributed to the growth of what has since become known as eco-tourism.
- It can house up to 20 students and two faculty members and supports an environmentally focused interdisciplinary academic program.
- This agency has never been more environmentally focused in deed and action.
- The exchange of wilderness literature with other environmentally focused organizations .
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.