"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ads for banks and insurers once focused on customers' financial safety.
- He once again focused on food issues, and also pledged more support for community groups that assist prostitutes and drug addicts.
- However due to resource and operational limitations, the competitions were scaled back in 2006 to become once again focused purely on Australian high schools only.
- Life on college campuses once focused on mingling at the student union.
- Suggestibility studies once focused largely on asking a misleading question and seeing how it affected children's perceptions of an event they had witnessed.
- His eyes focused on hers once again.
- He's not only a fat pigeon, Olive thought, once again focusing on the nobleman, but an easy pluck, too.
- Television writers who once focused on women's dilemmas are now exploring the emotional difficulty of being a man in today's world.
- Engineers, who once focused on designing the most sophisticated possible product, now concentrate on making the assembly process more efficient.
- The innovation once focused around Unix hardware vendors is slipping towards the personal computer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.