"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mr. Diller's decision to focus anew on the local broadcast audience is something of a departure from the television industry trend in recent years.
- Seeking Women's Votes Republicans are focusing anew on the party's disadvantage among women, a problem that has persisted through the beginning of the Bush administration.
- Returning from President Clinton's nine-day trip to China, the United States officials focused anew on Russia and were alarmed by what they saw.
- While the rest of the tournament focuses anew on him.
- For their part, Bush advisers are hoping to generate some news that favors their candidate, by increasing his schedule and focusing anew on his position on issues of concern to the middle class.
- The Boosters club was founded focusing anew community support for the school.
- With the tough talk, oil markets focused anew on the prospect of interference in oil supplies sent through the Persian Gulf.
- Shaking his head to clear it, he focused anew on the scene before him.
- The tough talk caused markets to focus anew on the prospect of interference in oil supplies that are sent through the Persian Gulf.
- Realizing there was no time to save the Pakled crew, Wesley focused anew and brought himself to Fristan's cell.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.