"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a natural extension of that they should also focus relentlessly on inequality.
- "Yes, it is important that we remain relentlessly focused on improvements in our public services," he said.
- But she otherwise steered clear of personal issues - focusing relentlessly on economic policy.
- They have focused relentlessly on feelings rather than facts.
- Since their test scores are high, they do not have to focus relentlessly on basic skills the way failing schools do.
- WB has focused relentlessly on attracting people aged 12 to 34.
- They've been relentlessly focused on research and development, understanding the market and leading the market.
- It also means "focusing relentlessly on a few simple objectives," he said, and gives managers "freedom to make their own mistakes."
- We exist to make public services digital by default, and we are relentlessly focused on user needs.
- Mr. Clinton's speech today was relentlessly focused on the strains of the middle class, but he closed with a poignant plea to remember the poor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.