"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the advantages of through-the-lens viewing far outweigh the difficulties involved in manually focusing an SLR.
- This is nothing new; it is pretty much impossible to focus on a blank wall manually.
- For all that trouble, one might as well focus manually.
- Users can manually focus the lens during a recording.
- Of course you can focus manually with the Tamron if you want to.
- He focuses manually, uses a lens shade and rarely puts his camera on a tripod.
- (lecargo.org) Trying to shoot at f1.8 when focusing manually is v..
- This helps my dad, who has trouble focusing manually.
- An optical viewfinder instead does not amplify the light, so that it becomes difficult to frame and manually focus when there is not sufficient light.
- Surgical specialties focus on manually operative and instrumental techniques to treat disease.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.