"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Almost involuntarily, his question caused her to draw back, to focus inwardly, to take stock of the force she always felt within herself.
- In general, Harris believes that dating has become too inwardly focused.
- But is the performance too inwardly focused and subtle to register strongly here?
- His inwardly focused mind did not see the coming collapse of the Ming in 1644-1645.
- The best way to do this is by closing your eyes, to close off outer distractions and to focus inwardly.
- Dyannis closed her eyes, focusing inwardly upon an image of an open sky.
- All day long he had felt a restlessness, like a storm was brewing, but it focused inwardly rather than on the land around him.
- Still the laran workers stood, eyes closed, focused inwardly.
- Rakoff described the first person essays that comprise the collection as more inwardly focused than his later work.
- The journals tend to be more inwardly focused and offer fewer links than blogs, although the categories overlap.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.