"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It's an academically focused institution," he said.
- The activities are academically focused and clearly explained.
- As well as being academically focused, the school has a full athletics program to provide students with physical activity and morale.
- This floor is intended to foster an academically focused living-learning community.
- Those who surround themselves with academically focused peers will be more likely to internalize this type of behavior.
- "Ours is an open competition that is very keenly academically focused," said Marianne Roderick, senior vice present of the corporation.
- Referrals to this program come from school districts seeking an academically focused, clinically supported school setting for students with significant emotional, developmental, behavioral, and learning needs.
- The university considers each campus "distinctive" and academically focused on certain aspects of the overall university mission.
- This title was given to more academically focused advanced diploma courses.
- Matlock Academy is an academically focused high school and currently does not have a sports program.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.