"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Brand management was top down, internally focused, political and money based.
- "I'm concerned that they will be internally focused and lose business to their competitors."
- Our military estimation is that the regime will focus internally, on stabilizing itself.
- Internally focused business plans target intermediate goals required to reach the external goals.
- "It's easy to become internally focused," he said.
- Some psychologists have seen rage as being internally focused, constituting an attack on one's self rather than on others.
- The first yes is internally focused.
- Since then it has focused more on internally financed growth and in 2002 it switched from being a cooperative bank to a publicly listed SpA.
- He's got to focus internally rather than looking at the craziness going on around him because this city can chew you up and spit you out sometimes.
- "This culture was internally focused, and there was a real lack of respect between different employee groups," Mr. Tilton recalled.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.