"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some of those fighters are based in Iraq and have continued to focus on the organization even since the fall of the Hussein government.
- He has handed off his share of the company to focus on artistic animation projects since 2009.
- She has been focusing on portraiture since 1997.
- The writers had been considering writing an episode focusing on a journalist aboard Galactica since the first season.
- Thomas has been focusing on Brown since the regular season ended in April.
- Nor do most mainstream denominations focus on the conversion of Jews, particularly since the Holocaust.
- Organ has been an entrepreneur focused on the direct marketing industry since 1986 and is credited with starting a number of companies.
- In the geographic discipline, there has been an increased, but still limited, focus on 'sexuality and space' since the 1970s.
- Ms. Drattell has been focusing on Lilith since the 1980's.
- Stanley resigned because he wanted to focus more on his family and better that since his indescretions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.