"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What about encouraging your readers to vote for you a million times?
- Pope encouraged his readers to learn English, become citizens, and vote.
- To encourage readers, students who read the grace twice in a term receive a bottle of wine.
- Why devote a chapter to him in a book which explicitly encourages its readers to pay attention to this music?
- He encouraged his readers to send him their drawings.
- The Ecologist encouraged its readers to tackle global issues on a local scale.
- Wonkette, the liberal blog, encouraged readers to game the system.
- In the last issues he encouraged his readers to follow him with their own punk fanzines.
- At least this is the pennant he flourishes to encourage his readers where they had not thought to go.
- Encourage your readers to help you manipulate the technorati top blog list.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.