"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To have something like this is great because it encourages other young players.
- He encouraged players to relax and have fun while playing the game.
- Is this really the best way to encourage keen young players?
- She hopes other areas will follow this example, as part of a general effort to encourage young players.
- Original television commercials for the game encouraged players to play it in the dark.
- This practice encourages players to help each other, whether they are grouped or not.
- Gretzky said he had encouraged his players to talk to him.
- "We're encouraging our players to run, and we would like to do more of that," Riley said.
- He encourages his players to attend class, to keep their grades up and to stay out of trouble.
- We try to encourage our players to let their playing do their talking.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.