"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I encourage more businesses to follow the lead set by these companies.
- Unless we encourage business, there will be no jobs to go round.
- "We're a 24-hour restaurant and we want to encourage business of all kinds."
- Both Congress and the big pension funds need to encourage business to think long term.
- It also encouraged small businesses to locate in the area.
- The hope is that this will encourage businesses and retailers to come to the town.
- The Government has made a start, particularly in setting up programs to encourage new businesses with special loans.
- The county's recycling depot is close by, encouraging further business from a large area.
- Or does it encourage American business to look for cheaper labor south of the border?
- He was chairman of a federal study panel to encourage small business to export.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.