"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What better way to encourage support for the Seven?
- Hart wrote the book to encourage congressional support for the whaling industry.
- To help raise the profile of the club and encourage new support within the community.
- Encouraging the establishment and support of student aid programs.
- He attempted to foster economic development and encourage support of worker training.
- The program also helped to encourage increased private support for American dance.
- He said it also encouraged support for anything that enhanced people's sense of security in what they saw as a "mean world."
- Act as a focal point for research in this area and encourage public interest and support.
- The original purpose was to encourage public support and interest in social work as a profession.
- This was the first time a major United States political party encouraged support for marriage equality.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.