"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her individual success appears to have encouraged other groups to step up pressure on television programs.
- They strongly encouraged other groups to do the same.
- The fund encouraged local groups to adopt different parts of the park to care for, and in the first 10 years roughly 40 spots were taken.
- Moreover, by example, Iraq encourages other rogue nations and groups to follow its lead with a simple message.
- That approach had encouraged groups around the world that say their experiences with discrimination are never heard in this kind of forum.
- The defeat of the ordinance encouraged groups in other cities to attempt to overturn similar laws.
- Police also encourage vulnerable groups like pensioners and women to carry pepper spray.
- Father Zanotto encouraged other ethnic groups in the community.
- Such reforms encouraged other ethnic groups to push for greater autonomy as well.
- These sites encourage groups of people to buy together at wholesale prices, essentially a Costco-like model for the online world.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.