"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One way to encourage cooperation is to offer the child a choice.
- Being silent moves the focus of the classroom from the teacher to the students, and can encourage cooperation among them.
- The threat of prosecution, in turn, can be used to encourage cooperation to support further intelligence gathering.
- The group aims to encourage cooperation among developing countries in the areas of investment, trade, and technology.
- The program also seeks to encourage cooperation between institutions: for instance, a museum and a university.
- I hope that you will encourage cooperation between your staff, scientists and those involved in the industry.
- Hence the importance of this report to encourage greater cooperation.
- The Agreement also encourages cooperation in the field of scientific research.
- In this respect, we must encourage cooperation between Member States.
- This event encouraged cooperation between industry leaders and government officials.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.