"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From 1840 industrial development encouraged increased settlement of the area.
- To encourage such settlement, they allowed religious freedom, which was not available underneath the English government.
- He also improved public service working conditions, built more roads and encouraged rural settlement.
- Two recently settled, and the commission chose not to identify them to encourage future settlements.
- Spotswood encouraged settlement in a river valley other than that of the James.
- The government, moreover, offered facilities of every sort to encourage migration and settlement in those places.
- His efforts against soft money were mostly to discourage land speculation, and thus encourage settlement.
- "The risks are intended to encourage settlements of labor disputes," she said.
- The only thing this does is encourage early settlements.
- King Ramiro had tried at the beginning, two years ago, to encourage settlement around the forts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.