"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "So there will be a small number of walls to encourage interaction."
- The environment is also organized in a way to encourage interactions.
- Classes are kept small, the school said, to encourage interaction between the students and instructors.
- It will include a village green, a meeting house and a general store to encourage interaction among neighbors.
- Such a layout seems to encourage social interaction more so than in some other houses.
- And yet the open seating encouraged interaction among the guests.
- And it is better than completely passive activities, like watching television, that do not encourage interaction.
- Tear up all of the above and you may encourage voluntary social interaction again.
- Blocks are a benefit for the children because they encourage interaction and imagination.
- In the beginning, soon after we had all settled here, 1 knew that it would take some kind of organized activity to encourage interaction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.