"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For this end, they encouraged European immigration, to increase the number of white people.
- Second, we must remove the magnets that encourage illegal immigration.
- The law is opposed by those who think that such an amnesty encourages illegal immigration.
- "I'm opposed to anything that encourages illegal immigration to exist or continue."
- The new rules, these lawmakers argue, will encourage legal, orderly immigration.
- Which begs the question, whose bright idea was it to encourage immigration?
- Those were the times when Argentina encouraged immigration from Europe.
- "We don't want anything that encourages illegal immigration here," he said.
- Staff are working closely with youth and religious movements to encourage immigration to Israel.
- If its beneficiaries can become long-term residents, it will further encourage immigration.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.