"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That to me was the way to encourage creativity in language.
- But that same insulation from stock market pressures could also be used to encourage and protect creativity.
- Art classes are designed to encourage creativity and develop artistic ability.
- Clearly we need a system that encourages creativity at the school level.
- Their new clients encourage creativity and pay on time.
- As a teacher of literature, he seems to believe that his ultimate goal is to encourage creativity.
- The avatarless look was intended to encourage creativity with the series.
- To encourage creativity and acknowledge the value of original thought.
- There should be much more of an opportunity to study the arts at a young age as it encourages creativity and individuality.
- Besides, it is up to them to encourage artistic creativity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.