"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There he continued to encourage his men to not stop until the top.
- In order to encourage his men to fight to the death, he set the ships on fire.
- However, it was only thought necessary to encourage young men to set their sights higher.
- But women like it, too; why else would they make the gestures to encourage men?
- Why encourage men to use money to feel powerful instead of humane?
- "I'm going to encourage other men to have them," she said.
- He encouraged men to talk to family, doctors or mates.
- But in Russia they encourage men like us to do our work.
- Also there were voices as of leaders encouraging their men to a desperate effort.
- It appears that you've not taken the trouble to encourage your men to be brave.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.