"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To encourage national dialogue in conjunction with concerned organizations.
- It provided the first e-mail service in the country in 1994 to encourage dialogue and address social concerns.
- He writes to encourage dialogue, to bring communities together, and to make people think outside the box.
- One of the steps taken by the university following the assassination was to encourage dialogue between left and right-wing students.
- It also encourages dialogue between students, lecturers, researchers, society at large, the business world and government.
- The statement also encouraged dialogue to resolve the issue peacefully.
- Many blogs encourage dialogue by allowing their readers to leave comments.
- The Commission certainly intends to continue to do everything in its power to encourage inter-institutional dialogue.
- Thirdly, it must encourage dialogue between the ethnic and religious groups.
- The workshops encourage dialogue within the community and stimulate a greater involvement of women in politics.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.