"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Recent directives from Albany have encouraged parental involvement in the schools.
- Correction officials try to encourage religious involvement, seeing it as an aid to rehabilitation.
- Church architecture was now designed to encourage congregational understanding of and involvement in the services.
- The school encourages parental involvement and restricted access to television.
- The mayor's plans for reform should encourage meaningful local involvement by strengthening the role of parents in their children's education.
- I happen to believe strong accountability encourages parental involvement, though.
- Most encouraged more presidential involvement in the peace process.
- It is legitimate for a school to encourage social involvement.
- We do, however, need to seek a solution that will encourage and stimulate public involvement.
- It is a better strategy than raiding funds intended to encourage democratic involvement.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.