"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The two sides agreed only to take steps to encourage companies in both countries to change their business practices.
- At the same time, the government has encouraged companies to institute "know your customer" policies similar to those used in the financial industry.
- But that doesn't mean we shouldn't do all we can to encourage global companies to create jobs here.
- The mayor's budget director said on Tuesday that the move would encourage large financial companies to leave the city.
- The Republican bill would use government subsidies to encourage private companies to offer drug policies to the elderly.
- "We decided not to encourage Japanese companies to join, because of the technology transfer problem," she said.
- Nor has there been any evidence that it encouraged companies to adopt them.
- And Apple's involvement has encouraged other companies to step up.
- As a result, they contend, it will encourage American companies to shift more jobs to those countries.
- He said, "I certainly hope this will encourage other major companies to lower their prices."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.