"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To encourage conservation, residents would be given control of their own energy consumption.
- Others suggest the state could encourage conservation by raising water prices.
- But there are responsible ways the tax code can help encourage conservation, and Congress should consider them in the new session.
- He is a moderate on abortion rights, and wants an energy policy that encourages conservation.
- Energy taxes years ago would have cut the budget deficits and encouraged conservation.
- Another law encouraged conservation of wild game and mountain trout.
- Congress passed an energy bill with help for oil companies but little to encourage conservation.
- And she said that charging more for water should further encourage conservation.
- Y2Y works with local communities, through education and stewardship programs, to encourage conservation of the area.
- The real question, however, is not what policy would most efficiently encourage conservation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.