"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Growth is over, and they need a real, clear vision of a way forward.
- In such cases, what we need is a clear political vision.
- He did not, however, provide a clear vision on Iraq.
- But its officials have no clear vision yet of how to do that.
- I have no clear vision how we're going to stop it.
- A clear vision of how the organization will be different after the changes.
- We have, in fact, a great need for European policy based on a clear vision.
- He also had a clear vision about how they should be educated.
- Europe needs a clear vision for a more competitive economy.
- Only then will there be a clear vision for both industrial policy and a social Europe.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.