"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Questions have also been raised in Israel about whether clear goals were set for the war, and what, if anything, was achieved.
- By the turn of 1922, his lordship was working with a clear goal in mind.
- The battle is usually an external one, with a clear goal and plan of action.
- I really enjoy working with motivated people who have a clear goal.
- With a clear goal in sight, Seven would always stay right on track.
- That she did not dominate at one of them has given her a clear goal for 1998.
- But getting a bill out of the Senate is the clear goal for the president.
- Tonight let us set a clear national goal: All children should be able to read on their own by the third grade.
- It is a movement with the very clear goals of social and political change.
- This means that the 2001 budget will make it possible to set clear goals within education and health care.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.