"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Third, to master the art of clear thinking by learning a new and rigorous language.
- You'll need it tomorrow for clear thinking in dealing with the small people.
- That one moment of clear thinking, born in anger, was gone.
- Since then Boris has started to develop some clear thinking in several policy areas, not least crime.
- Effective time management is based on clear thinking and common sense.
- I want clear thinking, not solutions that only benefit your country.
- It wasn't very clear thinking but I was in shock.
- There seems to be a lack of clear thinking among those who have allowed this practice to continue.
- Except the price he paid for clear thinking was ours.
- So it seems to me we should both give this some clear thinking.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.