"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Games are played to 11, but in contrast to English scoring, players must win by two clear points.
- Unfortunately, there is too little such analysis in the book, and no clear point of view.
- She said that Reese has never had a clear point of view.
- Great - a lot of good information, examples and a clear point presented.
- Yet the French were winners by a clear 13 points.
- There is a clear point of distinction between the two cases.
- She won by 12 clear points and enjoyed a 19% increase in her vote.
- The international community has not set a clear point in time at which this issue will be debated.
- Our response to the text for the negotiations is to make two very clear points.
- I think that three very clear points must be taken into consideration.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.