"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His first arrest, he said, should have been a clear indication of what was to come.
- There is no clear indication of how long it would be after the last book's happy end.
- It's just a clear indication of how bad this policy is when you'll do anything to get the vote.
- Neither do the letters offer any clear indication of who John's father was.
- But wide differences remain, with little clear indication of just how either side might move.
- "I do not see a clear indication it is turning the other way."
- That's a pretty clear indication that the deal would be bad for us.
- A clear indication, I would say, of their feelings toward us.
- "We're just waiting to get a clear indication from the city."
- If they went down, there'll be a pretty clear indication of it in the trees.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.