"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The very things that made her table's position so pleasant also brought it into clear sight of everyone.
- The only way into the canyon was in clear sight of our camp.
- I had a sense of rushing movement but not clear sight.
- One more yard and I would be in clear sight.
- But how could she plant it out of clear sight with him in the room?
- When no key sat in clear sight, she ran her hand over the top, then the bottom, of the clock.
- He backed away, keeping both hands in clear sight, thinking hard.
- Then he stood up, his empty hands held in clear sight.
- Each group was in clear sight of the next all the way around the camp.
- I make a list and leave it in clear sight for the morning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.