"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- More than ever, clear thought and sound professional advice is required.
- Now was clearly a time for clear and careful thought.
- Her scent was all around him, pushing clear thought even further away.
- He stood up, and the last thing I got from him was a very clear thought.
- There was a single clear thought in his spinning brain.
- For the first time in almost twenty-four hours, he had a clear thought.
- In my stunned state I had only one clear thought.
- Especially when I was the one speaking out of reaction and not from clear thought.
- Her one, clear thought was that, whatever he said, she would not be convinced by him.
- He also wanted to have clear thoughts going into the season and to reach personal goals.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.