"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Still, no one had a clear definition of what Web 2.0 actually meant.
- There is no clear definition of what it means to "speak a language".
- In addition there is no clear definition of what "one language" means.
- While trying to find a clear definition, I ran across this.
- In Canada, there is no clear definition at national level.
- "It will give us a chance to get some clear definition of the campaign," he said.
- I still can't get a clear definition on the true meaning of it all.
- And I can't find a clear definition of that, can you?
- It is particularly important for us to have a clear definition of political responsibility.
- He had given her no clear definition of his job.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.