"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were not quite as powerful but gave a particularly clear sound.
- Though not much to look at, the space has a live and clear sound.
- He plays without much volume and has a thin, clear sound.
- It made a sweet clear sound in the quiet room.
- With strong, clear sound, it makes you understand what the fuss was all about.
- She walks fine now and is starting to make clear sounds of speech.
- Then, from over the river, north where the Dark was, he heard the sound of singing, high and clear.
- We heard the clear sound of a trumpet in the near distance.
- There was the clear sound of her feet on the carpet.
- What a pleasure it is to hear some of these pieces for the first time in clear digital sound!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.