"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The government made its position absolutely clear in the white paper.
- He made his position clear at the cabinet meeting on March 17 2003.
- On the issue of health care, Taylor takes a clear position.
- For if we cannot work out a clear position at first reading stage, the Council then has the last word.
- However, at the end of the day it is also important for us to adopt a clear position here.
- A clear common position has to be adopted on Iraq!
- I welcome the clear position you have taken in your report on these issues.
- Therefore, our group takes a clear position on this matter.
- In these committees, we have taken a very clear position.
- A united international front must take a clear position against this.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.