"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It does not consider the aesthetic benefits which is and always has been a vital part of the environment like a beautiful clear running stream.
- He ran to the brook, which flowed in a clear stream down from the mountain.
- A small, clear stream about a ten minute hike from here.
- The sky was the color of a robin's egg and clear as a mountain stream.
- It became specific rather than general, a clear, narrow conversational stream.
- It was so easy, like sliding into a warm, clear stream.
- It had a small, clear, cold stream, which fed into a larger one that eventually led to the sea.
- It was indeed a well; and the clear fresh stream was running at his feet.
- At last he found one that suited him, with a fine view of the surrounding area and a swift clear stream running by.
- New ideas were pouring into his mind in a cold, clear stream.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.