"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We've not had any clear direction as to what we're supposed to do.
- He felt no clear direction in his life at that time.
- Clearly, Pop was beginning to form a very clear direction and model for her own art work.
- The band however had no clear direction, which led to its early end a year later.
- But at least it is a clear direction that seems more his own.
- Waiting for sleep, I thought this part of my life had a clear direction.
- At this point, however, his life had no clear direction.
- Farmers need a clear direction as to where they are going.
- Europe's farmers must be given a clear direction for the future.
- The next pope should help the church set a clear direction, he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.