"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'd had a pretty clear idea from a very early age what he was trying to leave behind.
- Few had any clear idea of where they were going.
- How that was to be done, he had no clear idea himself.
- They had no clear idea of what was going on.
- At the moment, no one seems to have a very clear idea what is going on in China.
- These people seemed to have no clear idea of how to deal with him.
- This is a period as to which not everyone has a clear idea.
- Especially since I had no clear idea what they were.
- And now we also have a pretty clear idea of what that might be.
- So far we have had no clear idea what to do.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.