"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The letter was a clear attempt by the regulators to determine who knew what, and when.
- One judge who attended the unusual meeting said the new system was a clear attempt to control which judges decided politically important cases.
- It was also a clear attempt to talk Britain down.
- These reports will be published, she says - a clear attempt to calm market jitters.
- "It was a clear attempt to show Israel as belonging to the world of dark dictatorships."
- I never saw the broadcast, but it seemed to be a clear attempt to discredit me.
- It is a clear attempt to influence the elections.
- It was a clear and deliberate attempt to once again destabilise my region.
- Hey didn't his awful clear attempt end their season?
- In some cases, there is a clear attempt to link such materials to the work's meanings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.