"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But above all they need a clear sense of purpose.
- There was very little clear sense of being or time past and present in the piece.
- For the first time he had a strong, clear sense of it.
- He seemed to have a clear sense of his own purpose.
- So now he had at least a clear sense of his direction.
- I'm still not getting a clear sense of what you care about.
- I don't have any clear sense yet how it will play out.
- I wasn't getting a clear sense of where he was at that moment.
- Is there a clear sense of what it wants in the end?
- She had a very strong will and a clear sense of purpose.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.