"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'm getting ready to volunteer at the local district attorney's office to help clear cold cases.
- It is a clear case of love at first sight, Jack.
- It is quite according to rule, a most clear and excellent case.
- It becomes a clear case that they must all go.
- "This is the most clear case we have had in years," the official said tonight from Washington.
- A clear case of be careful what you wish for.
- This is a clear case of the Commission not following the science.
- In summary, there is no clear case for one type of tax system compared to another.
- These seem to be clear cases where Article 9 was in issue.
- His report makes a clear case for a 'yes' vote.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.