"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Therefore, the voters will never be able to give any governor a clear mandate for change.
- "What we needed was a clear mandate for steps toward peace," he said.
- How do the trade union leaders consider to have a clear mandate to strike?
- "And it doesn't seem like there's a clear mandate from management on how to grow sales."
- For this reason there must also be a clear mandate.
- I think that for the future we need a strong and clear mandate.
- The electorate has given you a clear mandate to do this.
- Others argue that any new government must have a clear mandate for change.
- Going to be tough for the guy, but he gained a clear mandate.
- In this way, we would have a clear mandate by the people.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.