"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A number of recommendations have clear implications for policy action by state and local governments.
- The clear implication is that the sequences came from the cell lines rather than patients.
- This will have clear implications for voting patterns at local and national elections.
- The clear implication is that, were the truth known, we might well be killing many innocent people.
- This is a cracking good story with subtle, and some quite clear, implications.
- There was, to my mind, a clear implication that such vessels are not important to the national interest.
- The clear implication was that he could not speak his mind without fear of arrest or prosecution.
- All of this research has clear implications for mutual fund investors.
- The clear implication is that the programs are failing, right?
- One clear implication is that country managers aren't very important any more.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.